History of Economics: Tables and Diagrams
SubPage of the A Platform of Research in Economic History
Prices and Wages compared
- Great Britain: Prices, Nominal Earnings and Real Earnings, 1600-2000 (Lawrence H. Officer, 2004), link.
- Great Britain: Gold Price 1663-1800 (Lawrence H. Officer, 2002), link.
- Italy: Prices for Several Agricultural Goods, Pisa 1670-1730 (Paolo Malanima, 2004), link.
- Ottoman Empire: Prices 1469-1914 (Şevket Pamuk, 2002), link.
- England and Wales: Nominal Annual Earnings for various Occupations in 1710-1911 (Jeffrey G. Williamson, 1982), link.
- Ottoman Empire: Wages 1469-1914 (Şevket Pamuk, 2002), .
- Leipzig's Exchange Rates (Paul Jacob Marperger, 1710), link
Subpage of the Marteau Platform of Research in Economic History