Projecting the Apocalypse: A History of the Théocratie du verbe incarné
Project by Olaf Simons and Lionel Laborie
Visit the projects webspace at Marteau:Théocratie du verbe incarné
The Marteau Early 18th-Century Currency Converter
A Patagon of Liege minted in 1679 - 4s 6d English currency, 1 fl 30 x in Munich, 3 Mark in Hamburg, 2 Abassis and 200 Dinar in Persia's coin, 2 Rupees and 4 Annas in coins of the Moghul empire.
- Conversion tools and a platform of research in economic history offering information on coins and currencies, prices and wages, weights and measures, and history of economics: e-text editions.
The Novel in Europe, 1650-1749
- An bibliography coordinated by Anton Kirchhofer and Olaf Simons
- 2001 html version
- A project to map the 17th- early 18th-century world
The 17th and 18th Centuries in Film
- A database organised by Sabine Biebl, Munich Enter
Biographies • Cities • Coins • Countries
European Dictionaries, 1670-1730
- A bibliography looking for an editor, with a preface by Johann Hübner, 1712. Enter